Hard equity loans are for borrowers that need a quick closing and may not qualify for traditional mortgage financing.
Typically hard money loans are funded by private lenders based on the down payment or equity in a residential or commercial property. This type of loan has become more popular for residential single family financing since the collapse of the sub prime and Alt-A mortgage markets.
Many borrowers are ready to give up on getting funded until they hear about similar loans we have funded through our lenders.
We can help you even if you have an open unresolved foreclosure or short sale. The three to seven year waiting period has not passed after one of these major defaults has been resolved.
Maybe you have a unique property that cannot be approved using a conventional bank loan.
With a substantial down payment OR free and clear real estate we can arrange funding for almost any situation.
Other articles you may also want to read…
- Hard Money Loans In Cape Coral Ft Meyers FL Areas
- I have bad credit, a free and clear house – Looking for a small mortgage loan – Can you help?
- Miami Hard Money Loan Invest 50K in this note and receive $500 per month for three years
- Short Term Listing Loans On For Sale Homes
- Florida Hard Money
- Tips For Using Hard Money Loans Effectively
- Hard Money Lenders Jacksonville FL
- Hard Money Lenders Orlando
- Home Loans For People With Bad Credit
- Hard Money: What To Look Out For